[Asterisk-Users] What is an E400P-SS7??

Roger Schreiter roger at planinternet.de
Fri Feb 25 01:40:00 MST 2005

Martijn van Oosterhout schrieb:
> There was also an SS7 status report[2] last June but it's doesn't seem to
> have lead anywhere either. There was post saying an SS7 release was
> immenent last September[3], but then silence.

Hi,

yes, in the beginning, when we looked for a SS7 solution
for asterisk, I tried to awake the asterisk-SS7 project,
which was sleeping at that time and maintained rather by
the OpenSS7.org people than by people around the asterisk
developers.

When I learned about that other project, Steve Underwood
was talking here, I gave up looking after the asterisk-SS7
project by OpenSS7, and begun supporting that libisup project
for asterisk.

You mentioned my very old status reports. I think, I already
wrote about that change in the early autumn, but then got
silent, because Steve gave some statements, and he is more
involved in that project than me.

Could I clarify hereby the advances of my SS7 interest and the
status reports you mentioned?

Roger.