[Asterisk-Users] IPCB

Begumisa Gerald M beg_g at eahd.or.ug
Thu Feb 24 22:58:03 MST 2005

      On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, HASS, JOHN wrote:
    > type=peer

For some reason "type=friend" seemed to solve a similar problem I had (not
with IP Clearing Board, though).  I was kinda too busy to figure out why
it solved the problem, actually [sorry] but it *may* be worth checking
out.

Then, just to clarify, that section in your sip.conf seems to suggest that
you've only configured your server to allow calls to be terminated *from*
IPCB?  I.e the IPCB registering with your Asterisk server.  Perhaps you
might want to think of a "register" statement?  I admit am not completely
familiar with the way they get things running though, just a guess.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Gerald.