[Asterisk-Users] IPCB

HASS, JOHN JHASS at okoboji.k12.ia.us
Thu Feb 24 22:04:30 MST 2005

Has anyone ever used IPCB to terminate calls.  I tried to connect my asterisk server to them and it says 403 Forbidden.  I opened up the chat window and chatted with them for about 2 hours and we couldn't come up with a resolution.  I guess even though there site says they use 5060 for sip the person I talked to said they use 5070.  I get the same error on either port.  The guy I talked to said my calls don't even get to his gateway.  This seems odd because I can connect to other providers using sip just find.  I have no firewall or anything blocking the box.  It is External.

Here is my section of sip.conf:
[ipcb]
type=peer
port=5070