[Asterisk-Users] Delay after entering digits with IVR

Race Vanderdecken asteriskusers at codetyrant.com
Thu Feb 24 17:39:35 MST 2005

Hmmm,

Are you trying to collect digits during a playback that is not set to
listen for a digit?

>From the coding side I know that depending on how the prompt is called
you can enter a digit and "interrupt" the prompt. Otherwise the prompt
will finish and then "see" the digits.

What you want is BackgroundDetect(filename[|sil[|min|max]])

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+BackGroundDete
ct

This will see the digits, and stop if it is one you have set.

Race "The Tyrant" Vandedecken