[Asterisk-Users] 7960 Not Picking up new firmware.

Peter Illmayer pete at jbo.com.au
Wed Feb 23 22:27:31 MST 2005

I just upgraded a 7960 from Call Manager to Sip 7.3

Not having a clue, I couldnt load on 7.3  You will need to load on a version 3
sip image, then load on a verison 5 and then goto a version 7.  As the doco
says, its multistage

Anyway, the 7960 works beautifully on the asterisk box, have the directory and
services function going, I'm **MOST** impressed

Regards..Pete