[Asterisk-Users] Re: FAX

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Wed Feb 23 19:27:12 MST 2005

And since we were on topic today about CTO's coming here to look at this
product and being turned away because they ask the wrong question...

If this guy is who you say he is, even though he is not a CTO or a three
levels down grunt, seems we may have turned an important person away
from this product that might have been using it for legitimate
reasons...

Robert

Just playing a third party observer of today's events...