[Asterisk-Users] This is NUTS!!SOLVED

Ferguson, Michael ferguson at BRVMLAW.COM
Sun Feb 20 07:03:13 MST 2005

So true.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Ed Brady
	Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2005 10:50 PM
	To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
	Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] This is NUTS!!SOLVED

	Makes you wonder about the future of CISCO doen't it?    You are
a potential customer trying every means possible to give them money, and
they are making it difficult to do so.   Most thriving businesses
usually make it as convenient as possible for their customers to give
them money.

	This reminds me  of similar stories of Digital Equipment
Corporation (DEC) before they fell on hard times.

	Ferguson, Michael wrote:

		Thanks everyone for your feedback, especially Mark. I
now have the ALL
		the files I need. My order still stands for the $8.00
product from CISCO
		but the CP7960 dealer sent me all the files.

		Now I will move on to completeing the setup of the TFTP
server. Thanks
		again