[Asterisk-Users] Snom phone hint exten question

Shanon Swafford asterisk at swaffordfamily.com
Wed Feb 23 17:08:37 MST 2005

James,

Are watching the SIP Messaging?  SIP Trace on the phone and sip debug... on
the Asterisk box?

The Asterisk should be sending a NOTIFY to the Snom when that hint line is
hit.  If you see it in Asterisk, verify that you received it on the SIP
Trace page of the Snom.

When rebooted, the Snom will send a SUBSCRIBE for that button but Asterisk
will probably not do anything with it.

Have fun,
Shanon