[Asterisk-Users] List tips for new subscribers

Duane duane at e164.org
Wed Feb 23 17:02:46 MST 2005

On Thu, February 24, 2005 10:52, Anton Krall said:
> Guys.. Im new to asterisk and this list in particular but if I may (and
> due
> to the fact that some people out there might just be saying: "you may
> not",
> I need to add this for you: "I don’t care"), anyways, if I may add a
> couple
> of points here:

I was actually pretty ticked off at the lack of information and how much
effort it took to put a simple asterisk box togeather without resorting to
reading source code so I went out and setup some doco on
http://www.asterisk.net.au

I've lost track of the amount of emails thanking me for the information on
that website...

--
Best regards,
 Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"In the long run the pessimist may be proved right,
    but the optimist has a better time on the trip."