[Asterisk-Users] List tips for new subscribers <--sorry for 2 nd post, missed this.

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 16:32:13 MST 2005

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 13:25:55 -0600, Steven Critchfield
<critch at basesys.com> wrote:
> hehe, maybe I should go ahead and drive myself home and get away from a
> computer for the rest of the day. If you are right, I will probably end

Heheh, maybe not just a day!? :)

> up totally pissed before the day is over between the flames and the
> morons who clog the streets I have to drive on.

Yeah, everyone but you is a moron out there?

> --
> Steven Critchfield <critch at basesys.com>

Seriously though you directed me away from this list when I dared to
make a post on here which could have been interpreted as being
slightly commercial.
I'd seen posts from you in the past and wondered how long it would be
before I was one of your "customers"

Anyway I took that advise and subscribed to the biz list.

Maybe there should be an Asterisk-Bitch list so those with a technical
interest in asterisk wouldn't have to wade through endless posts like
this. :)

I thought it would be fun to do a search through the list and look at
some of your posts, it seems more than 50% of them are telling people
about top posting, html, "don't ask here go google" etc etc.

Time to chill?
Mike