[Asterisk-Users] Sound files quality and volume

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Wed Feb 23 16:13:29 MST 2005

I tried using sox -v but not any noticable change.

You mentioned I can use wavs for voice prompts (playback and background)
instead of gsm? If this is the case, I do have normalize here so that can be
used.

What I I mean for bad quality is a hissing noise on recordings but
surprisingly enough, the default samples sound quite good for gsm so.. Whats
the catch?

Wavepad is a windows app that can save directly to gsm.. But once again, I
guess Ill go with wav if playback and background can support it