[Asterisk-Users] grandstream budgetone-100 updates

Gary G. Hendershot GHendershot at cox.net
Wed Feb 23 13:19:49 MST 2005

Dean:

I think that the Grandstream phone depends on some sort of proprietary TFTP
service ... Am not sure of all the technical details but do know that while
I was researching the phone, I noted discussion of TFTP provisioning issues
... Seems Grandstream wants you to buy from them, some pretty expensive
software to do this ...

I think I also saw an article somewhere that said someone had written a
clone of the Grandstream TFTP service and was offering it for the cost of a
download ...

I did not mean to leave you hanging in the wind ... The problem is my help
is not as specific as I know you would like ... I had hoped that someone on
the list might be able to provide you more specific info than what I had at
hand ... But seems all they want to do is trash you ... Sorry about that ...

The truth is out there and the advice they gave to google/wiki it will
surely turn it up ... I have seen it, just cant remember where ... It was
not the advice you got but the "I am so much smarter than you" tone that
pisses me off ...

Good luck ...

G.Hendershot