[Asterisk-Users] List tips for new subscribers

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Wed Feb 23 09:25:27 MST 2005

Andreas Sikkema wrote:

>asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote:
>

>>(side note: If you havent bought their hardware and are using
>>Asterisk for "free" them again you should expect even less
>>assistance imo)
>>

>Right, so I have to buy hardware I don't need?

No, but you have to do research on your own.  If, after you read the
wiki, searched Goggle and searched the Asterisk archives, you still
don't find the answers, then ask the list.

Making sure you've told the list all that you've done so far to find the
answer.

I'm sure they will be willing to help someone that has tried to find the
answers in earnest, but has failed.

On top of that, patients is a virtue.

Doug