[Asterisk-Users] 7960 Not Picking up new firmware.

Ferguson, Michael ferguson at BRVMLAW.COM
Wed Feb 23 08:43:17 MST 2005

G'Day All.

So I got the TFTP server all set up -thanks to much help from this list-
the 7960 found it and updated to SIP the first firmware P0S30200. What I
am now trying to do is upgrate through all the versions, as recommended,
to the latest version, P003-07-3-00.

I thought this would be accomplished by simply changing the sole line in
the OS79XX.TXT file to P0S30203 and reboot the phone. But no success.

Any pointers? Thanks

Ferg