[Asterisk-Users] Creating extension groups

Dennis Webb dwebb at delta-express.cc
Wed Feb 23 08:41:18 MST 2005

in extensions.conf, create a context for your internal extensions.  In
the context for outgoing calls, add include => internalextensions.  Then
in zapata.conf, for each extension put context=internalextensions for
people with no outgoing access, and put the others in the context of the
outgoing calls.

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 09:27, Kanishka Somaratne wrote:

> Hi
>
> I want to create 2 groups of extensions, for example group 1 can’t
> make outgoing calls they can only call other extensions and extensions
> of group 2. group 2 can call any of the extensions + they can make out
> going calls using our SIP server.
>

> Please let me know how to do this. I was going through the docs and I
> sae that I have to specify a group in zapta.conf , this is not clear
> please explain how to do this in detailed.
>

> I want to know how to route all outgoing calls through our SIP server
> and how to stop some of the extensions from taking outgoing calls
>

> Thank you,
>
> Kanishka

Dennis Webb
Delta Express