[Asterisk-Users] Difference between E1 and PRI

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Wed Feb 23 07:31:43 MST 2005

Alistair-

Good writeup!   Question regarding Q.SIG:  Can it be used to solve the
problem of signaling a remote switch to "take a call back" and extend it
to another channel instead?   This, as you know, is always a challenge
when using IVR in a call centre environment, when one wants to extend an
IVR call to a live operator without holding up channels in the IVR.

Regards,
Scott Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology, Inc.
www.evtmedia.com