[Asterisk-Users] Help With Adit 600 Configuration

Etoenyo Ntumi entumi at ibasis.net
Wed Feb 23 06:17:22 MST 2005

Thanks Guys,

Straight through cable works just fine.

bst rgds
Etoenyo Ntumi

-----Original Message-----
From: Etoenyo Ntumi
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 7:51 AM
To: 'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion'
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Help With Adit 600 Configuration

;)  thanks Andrew, and I do take the reprimand in good faith. I am using the
Usual Cisco type roll-over cable.

When you say "regular" do you mean straight through ?,  and can you kindly
confirm for me if the HyperTerminal settings I am using are OK?. I am
definitely not using a null-modem cable, and yes the port works cos I use it
every day on various Cisco gear

I have called Carrier Access, I am just waiting for them to get in to the
office, so I can register, any help in the mean time is still very much
appreciated though

thanks
bst rgds
Etoenyo Ntumi