[Asterisk-Users] MOH clicks

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Tue Feb 22 13:03:27 MST 2005

Thx Aaron, they are set as off.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Aaron Johnson
Sent: Martes, 22 de Febrero de 2005 01:51 p.m.
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] MOH clicks

Anton Krall wrote:

>Im using an analog phone connected thru a grandstream handytone 286 ata....
>No clues if it has silence suppresion though but seems the hickups have
>become minimal now... Weird since I didn't change anything but if they
>show up again Ill check the silence suppresion config.
>
>Thx!

By going to http://www.grandstream.com/y-286.htm and clicking on "Product
Data Sheet" I was able to determine that the device does support silence
suppression.  You will want to ensure that this feature is turned off as it
can cause some of the problems you have been talking about.

--
Aaron Johnson
Star Networks

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: