[Asterisk-Users] MOH clicks

Aaron Johnson ajohnson at starnetworks.us
Tue Feb 22 12:50:52 MST 2005

Anton Krall wrote:

>Im using an analog phone connected thru a grandstream handytone 286 ata....
>No clues if it has silence suppresion though but seems the hickups have
>become minimal now... Weird since I didn't change anything but if they show
>up again Ill check the silence suppresion config.
>
>Thx!

By going to http://www.grandstream.com/y-286.htm and clicking on
"Product Data Sheet" I was able to determine that the device does
support silence suppression.  You will want to ensure that this feature
is turned off as it can cause some of the problems you have been talking
about.

--
Aaron Johnson
Star Networks