[Asterisk-Users] Noob question on connection

Andy Deweirt Andy.Deweirt at secuteam.com
Tue Feb 22 08:43:49 MST 2005

Hello,

I just started with asterisk and I start to get it, but there is one thing that I don't seem to get:

If I put an FXS-card into my asterisk server, then I can phone to the server with a normal phone, but can that phone also be reached by de server, so someone can caal back that phone? Or do I have to provide another connection?

And if I connect two asterisk servers, can this be thone with plain network cable?

Sorry for the noobism, but I still have to learn

thanx in advance
Andy Deweirt