[Asterisk-Users] Monitoring calls through a transfer

Asterisk asterisk at dotr.com
Mon Feb 21 05:52:36 MST 2005

We have the following scenario:

Incoming call to a queue, Agent "A" answers. Agent "A" determines after
about 20 seconds that agent "B" needs to deal with this call. A puts
call on hold, calls and speaks to B, and then transfers the call to B. B
speaks to the incomming caller for 5 minutes.

That's all fine. However, the CDR records the call as incomming to agent
"A" for 5 minutes, and the agent monitoring recording is also determined
as belonging to "A".

Trouble is that we need to find all calls that "B" received (both
directly and through a transfer) and look at them. How can we do this ?

CVS Head 17/02/2005.

Julian.