[Asterisk-Users] Segmentation fault {Writer given gnu-lashing}

Race Vanderdecken asteriskusers at codetyrant.com
Sun Feb 20 12:00:53 MST 2005

I have no problem with Slackware,

But when you are learning to drive a car you should first try a Chevy
with an automatic transmission first before strapping on a 6 speed
Ferrari.

Humor helps in teaching and getting a person to step out of a rut they
are having a problem in and gives them a chance to rethink what might be
going on.

Remember, my goal is to reduce the number of variables in the system.

Race