[Asterisk-Users] Hi Newbie question

Rakesh Tiwari tiwarirakesh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 23:43:18 MST 2005

Thank you all for the quick and straightforward response I was looking out for.

Ed, I am an Indian and have parents and friends in India. So that is
the country that I would like to call to.

But let me tell you that although I am al linux geek and can get some
or more work done with it without swetting, this is my first venture
in the telecom field. Hence I am sorry to say that I didnt quite
follow what is mean by "VOIP termination" or DID's.

To clarify another question that the group may have, I need to call on
landlines or Cell phones.

My parents are not computer  savy people :)

If I could get a howto for the hardawre & software & steps required to
get this working, it would be great.

If there is no such documentation, then I can with the help of the
group work out and then document the procedure for the group.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,
Rakesh