[Asterisk-Users] Anyone used the ACT P104SLD SIP Phone

James Bean james at hdcs.com.au
Sat Feb 19 19:04:42 MST 2005

Sorry for not explaining myself properly.

What I was wondering is if anyone who has used the ACT P104SLD as it has
10 function buttons, on the snom equivilent, if you program the function
button with Destination and the extension number then using hint with
asterisk it then uses the button LED on the sip phone to indicate if
that extensions is on the phone or not.

James