[Asterisk-Users] Terminating IAX calls in E1 PRI interface - what do I need to be able to send arbitrary caller id to called party ?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sat Feb 19 14:17:11 MST 2005

> I'd like to terminate IAX call on PRI interface. What conditions should be
> met to be able to send arbitrary caller numbers to called party, so he can
> call back to supplied ISDN number (that is different for every IAX user) -
> not through PRI interface, but plain ISDN call  !!

That one sentence is about as mumble-jumbled as one can get. Try rewriting
it again so someone can actually understand what you're trying to do.

Can't actually tell if this response pertains, but some PRI and ISDN
providers allow you to pass a different callerid "to them" for each
call, while others do not. So regardless of how you might program *,
part of your answer would seem to be dependent on your provider.