[Asterisk-Users] Q.SIG support in CVS

creslin at digium.com creslin at digium.com
Fri Feb 18 15:57:07 MST 2005

On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 03:42:00PM -0500, Barry Porch wrote:
> Matt,
>
> Has this been incorporated into the regular libpri as opposed to the
> mattf-libpri?  Are there any samples or documentation as to how the
> b-channel transfer and MWI would be configured and used?

This is against standard libpri.  The bugnote is because I'm working on
merging this back in to the standard libpri tree.

2 b-channel transfer is only implemented for 5ESS switch type right now.

I haven't looked at a spec to see what it would take to get EECT (I think
that's what they call it in Q.SIG) working for Q.SIG.

Matthew Frdrickson