[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on Solaris 10

Manuel Wenger manuel.wenger at ticinocom.com
Fri Feb 18 08:13:24 MST 2005

Does anyone have experience compiling Asterisk STABLE 1.0.5 on Solaris
10 for x86? I have looked at
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+Solaris+Support but I'm looking
for other people's experience in actually using Asterisk under that
platform. We only need SIP and IAX2 channels.

Is the STABLE even supposed to compile? The above mentioned page says
"Since 15/Dec/2004, the CVS HEAD version of asterisk has included
support for Solaris. Solaris support is not yet included in the stable
releases".

What compiler am I supposed to use? Do I need to install gcc?

Any help or comments are appreciated.

Thank you
-Manuel