[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Can't Run

chawki hammoud cyhammoud at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 04:46:09 MST 2005

i installed Asterisk on linux FC3 box and i was able
to make third party calls from voipjet. I then
installed an X100P from digitnetworks and i was able
to execute modprobe zaptel and modprobe wcfxo and i
had to add some lines to the file: 50-udev.rules
before i was able to perform ztcfg without errors.
I had no problems running Asterisk before i installed
X100P, but this is not the case now.
Here is part of the compilation right before it stops:

 [res_musiconhold.so] => (Music On Hold Resource)
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/musiconhold.conf': Found
  == Registered application 'MusicOnHold'
  == Registered application 'WaitMusicOnHold'
  == Registered application 'SetMusicOnHold'
 [res_odbc.so] => (ODBC Resource)
asterisk: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules/res_odbc.so: undefined
symbol: ast_config_load
[root at jinan voicepet-single-x100p]#

i recognize the error, but i don't know what to do
with it. i appreciate any suggestion