[Asterisk-Users] quadbri and spandsp

Blas blas at jofesaautomatismos.com
Fri Feb 18 04:46:17 MST 2005

Hello, I have bought a targeta quadbri.
I want to realize a PBX server to send and to receive fax on lines BRI.
I have installed asterisk and the drivers of quadbri (bristuff_0.2.0-RC7b).
I downloaded and installed the module spandsp-0.0.2pre10
When i send a fax from the fax machine to asterisk, the application
rx_fax saves the fax in a file on the hard disk.
The problem comes when I try to send a fax from the PBX with the
function tx_fax.
The fax machine receives the call but it prints a blank page (The fax
says: mistake of communication).
Could anyone help me?

Thank you. Blas.