[Asterisk-Users] callback agents cannot transfer calls

Ryan Stark rstark at tuzakey.com
Fri Feb 18 03:02:39 MST 2005

I've got the same problem. It works fine on some of my older asterisk
boxes that haven't been upgraded, CVS-HEAD-12/09/04, but not on the
latest box, CVS-HEAD-01/19/05.  I've tried both t, T, and tT no luck, I
checked my features.conf and it has
[featuremap]
blindxfer => #

i do not have canreinvite set to yes anywhere in any of my configs
it works when its not being made through agentcallback

-Ryan