[Asterisk-Users] Incoming Call Problem

Matt Schwartz mschwartz at dcscorp.net
Mon Feb 7 06:36:05 MST 2005

Hello All,

I would be grateful for some help with this issue.  I have gotten Asterisk
to work with Broadvoice on outgoing calls only.  When I try to call my
Broadvoice number from another location I get a caller is busy message.  My
Asterisk box is behind a Linksys WRT54G.  Could this be the problem?  On the
Linksys, I have port 5060 forwarded to the asterisk box 192.168.1.2.  I have
tried not using the Asterisk box as the SIP server and put in Broadvoice
settings directly into my Grandstream Budgetone 101 and I can make and
receive calls.  I am totally baffled as I have followed all of the
directions on the wiki at www.voip-info.org <http://www.voip-info.org/> .
Is it just that, Asterisk will not work with the router?  If this is the
case, will SIP Express Router solve my problem?

Thanks much,

Matt