[Asterisk-Users] Sipura g729 call quality to PSTN

Pedro traci.asterisk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 17:19:41 MST 2005

> That does not sound right at all. The difference between the two Time=
> values should have been 10 (milliseconds).
>
> Did you reboot the Sipura after making the change? There are some values
> in the Sipura that don't take effect until after the next reboot; I don't
> have a clue whether this happens to be one of them.

Yes - sipura was rebooted.  Actually, the changes did seem to take
affect even before the reboot (verified by call quality improvement
and ethereal traces).

So in your opinion, instead of 80, it should be a difference of 10?
If so - then you are saying that the timestamp is in miliseconds?

I am as puzzled as you - really does not seem logical, but call
quality is finally decent and it does not seem to bother asterisk at
all.  Do you see any potential problems with this?