[Asterisk-Users] Zap/g0/ to a Telstra Mobile

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Thu Feb 17 15:13:48 MST 2005

Shane Dalgleish wrote:

> [...]

You can replace the "t" option with "tr" at the end of your Dial line.
  However, if the destination is busy then you may hear a couple of
rings and then a busy sound.

Why are you using "t" in the first place?

You really do need a PRI or VoIP service provider.  These things are
not really issues with PRI or VoIP.