[Asterisk-Users] TDM400 FXO not responding to inbound rings after 30ish days?

Derrick Knight derrick at freerangeminds.com
Thu Feb 17 15:10:38 MST 2005

I am having an issue where my TDM400P FXO module stops acknowledging
incoming rings after running for about a month.
My system is an AMD Athlon XP 2800+ with 256MB RAM, ABIT NF7S
motherboard, Slackware (Linux 2.4.26) and Asterisk from CVS Stable (1.0).

All outbound dialing continues to work during this condition. Stopping
and restarting Asterisk does not resolve this issue. The only resolution
is to unload and reload drivers.

The only reference to such an issue was in this posting on Feb 9th, but
no resolution was supplied.
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2005-February/088520.html

Derrick Knight
derrick at freerangeminds.com