[Asterisk-Users] UIP-200, registers, 4 seconds pass, then #1 disconnected

Robert Burcham rob_burcham at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 13:19:57 MST 2005

I have tried reverting to firmware 4.59a and I get the
same results.

I have searched the archives (via google) and saw that
others had similar problems with the UIP200... I have
tried the sip.conf entries described there, as well as
the uniden<mac>.txt and unidencom.txt suggestions.

I am stumped.  Would some kind soul be so kind as to
share their configs with me?