[Asterisk-Users] RDIS board for gatewaying

Joao Pereira joao.pereira at fccn.pt
Thu Feb 17 08:38:38 MST 2005

Hi all
I want to connect Asterisk with my Siemens HiPath PBX, to use it as a
Gateway to the PSTN.
I already have a RDIS entry in the Siemens HiPath, but the PC with Asterisk
doesnt have any RDIS board, can someone tell me about good and cheap PCI
RDIS boards that supports QSIG?

The Eicon boards are very expensive... a BRI costs 630 Euros... thats a
lot....

And what is the best protocol to use between them? Siemens supports QSIG and
Cornet (siemens proprietary).... maybe QSIG is the best choice....

Thanks
Joao