[Asterisk-Users] Problem with asterisk-addons:libmysqlclient.so.14: cannot open shared object file

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Thu Feb 17 08:28:59 MST 2005

Run this from inside asterisk-addons:

make clean; cvs update; make; make install

then try again. be sure you have v1.7 of res_config_mysql

The Makefile seems to check most places for mysql libraries but check it
again to make sure. Also make sure your mysql lib path is in ld.so.config
then rerun ldconfig. (Oh..do that before you do the above commands)

-Matthew