[Asterisk-Users] Problem with asterisk-addons: libmysqlclient.so.14: cannot open shared object file

Alessio Focardi afoc at interconnessioni.it
Thu Feb 17 07:21:29 MST 2005

Hi,

I have compiled "asterisk-addons" successfully, but when I put
res_config_mysql.so in modules directory asterisk fails to load, here
is the error:

7:29 WARNING[19097]: loader.c:301 __load_resource: libmysqlclient.so.14: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Feb 17 15:17:29 WARNING[19097]: loader.c:509 load_modules: Loading module res_config_mysql.so failed!

libmysqlclient is present on the system, should I edit something to point *
to the right directory for it or something like ?

Tnx for any help!

--
Best regards,
 Alessio                          mailto:afoc at interconnessioni.it