[Asterisk-Users] asterisk functions without voIP

Pablo Fernandes pablo at netconnectnet.com.br
Thu Feb 17 04:48:59 MST 2005

Hi,

 >If digital voice circuits(in any form) are available in your area,
you'll likely be happier using >them than POTS lines.

yes, here is available Digital voice circuits.

 >You will need hardware that is compatible with your areas telephone
network. (Stating that as >it is likely different from the US network.)

 But, how can i known about this? There is some hardware list? i need to
buy that hardware to make CallerID (external calls) and to repass to a
PABX. Wich hardware i need? Can you tell me the specifications (for
Brazil network or US network).

Thanks very much in advace
Pablo Fernandes