[Asterisk-Users] Using Hylafax and Digium T100P

Brian M. Arlinghaus asterisk at brianarlinghaus.com
Wed Feb 16 23:41:10 MST 2005

Thanks Steven,

You are correct in assuming that I meant a PRI.  I thought perhaps Asterisk
would receive without problems.  I should have done a bit more research.  I
think I saw a script somewhere that will print the fax after it is received.

So, I guess you answered my question.  And since getting another T1 span is
out of the question, I'm left with using an analog adapter.

What do you think would have the best chance of working?  an FXS port on the
Digium TDM card? a SIP adapter? or even the IAXy?

Thanks,
Brian Arlinghaus