[Asterisk-Users] festival text for weather report

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Feb 16 21:24:42 MST 2005

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/fwd/productviewnation.php?pil=OKXZFPOKX&version=
0

can anyone suggest how I could set up asterisk at home to read out allowed
the following text when I dial extension 850?

815 PM EST WED FEB 16 2005

.OVERNIGHT...MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS 30 TO 35. NORTHWEST WINDS 15 TO 20
MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 30 MPH...DIMINISHING TO 10 TO 15 MPH LATE.
.THURSDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY. COOLER WITH HIGHS AROUND 40. NORTHWEST
WINDS AROUND 15 MPH.
.THURSDAY NIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY. LOWS IN THE MID 20S. WEST WINDS
AROUND 15 MPH.
.FRIDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY AND BRISK. HIGHS IN THE MID 30S. NORTHWEST
WINDS 15 TO 25 MPH.
.FRIDAY NIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY AND BRISK. LOWS AROUND 17. NORTHWEST
WINDS 15 TO 25 MPH.

There's $20 via paypal to the first person to help me complete this
(I'll then post it on the the wiki so anyone can replicate it)

(anyone wanting to add to that bounty email me)

Also if it is not too difficult I'd like it to skip to the next block
each time you press '1' (eg go from overnight to Thursday)

Also it doesn't need to be this particular web page that it connects to
but something with current weather etc.

Cheers,

Dean