[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel DACS and FDL

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Wed Feb 16 14:07:57 MST 2005

I have the following configuration:

CLEC -> T-1 -> Asterisk -> Adtran Channel Bank -> (analog) -> Nortel

Don't complain that it's ugly.  I've already done plenty of that.

The CLEC manages their Adtran remotely and needs to be able to
continue to do so.  I assume they use FDL to do the management.  We
are using the Zaptel DACS/DACSRBS to cross connect some of the
channels directly between the CLEC and the Adtran.  These are channels
we don't really care about (data, other voice, etc).  We are not cross
connecting all the channels, just some of them.

I'm wondering if/how I can make sure the remote management via FDL
continues to work.  Does anyone have any information on this or
suggestions or anything?