[Asterisk-Users] Sip Notify PAP2-NA?

Chris St Denis chris at aebc.com
Wed Feb 16 12:39:11 MST 2005

I am using mysql sipfriends and can't seem to get the MWI to work. From what
I've read it seems this is not supported with that dynamic system, and
probably never will be.

I was thinking of just setting a cron job or something to check every minute
for voicemail and set our sip NOTIFY messages as needed.

Also, the PAP2-NA has the ability to reboot via a sip notify and I would
like to be able to do that.

I have seen something to do this on some soft phones, but have not been able
to get it to work on the PAP2. Anyone have any experience getting MWI to
work with dynamic sipfriends or sending custom sip notify messages to
PAP2's?