[Asterisk-Users] Solaris 10

Logan O'Sullivan Bruns logan at gedanken.org
Wed Feb 16 12:16:53 MST 2005

Yeah, I've been running asterisk 1.0.3 and 1.0-RC1 before that on
Solaris 10. I'm only using it for personal use though. Really I'm just
using SIP to a sipura, broadvoice and freeworlddialup with voice mail
and such. It works fine for my purposes but I can't attest to testing
it well enough for someone to use in a production environment.

  - logan