[Asterisk-Users] Which IP phone to use in Australia

Paul Hales paulh at adairs.com.au
Tue Feb 15 15:19:00 MST 2005

To improve on my a bit too off-the-cuff answer from earlier (too busy a day to be fully helpful!)

We are having an Asterisk get-together this Thursday. It was announced on the list here, and I will re-post the data below.

Myself and the tech who set up our asterisk system have tried and tested a lot of phones:

Zultys
Grandstream
Polycom
Snom
3com
Samsung
Leadtek

And software phones

Installed and using ISDN (ETSI), analogue cards and Mobile Phone gateways (telular brand)

Regards,

regards,

PaulH