[Asterisk-Users] Inter-asterisk conferencing delays - IAX2 configuration problem?

Alex Zarubin ZAlex at Webley.COM
Wed Feb 16 11:34:13 MST 2005

Hi

We are having a significant (> 1 sec) delay in a multi-asterisk conference, with IAX2 legs connecting meetme on different boxes.
All the other legs are PSTN (TE410P). The example configuration
Slave box 1 meetme <--- IAX2 ---> Master box meetme <--- IAX2 ---> Slave box 2 meetme
The delay is between Slave box 1 and Slave box 2

The primary suspect is our iax configuration (changing trunking from 'yes' to 'no' didn't help). Could you, please,
point to IAX2 related parameters that can make a difference?

[general]
port=5036
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
tos=lowdelay
[iaxcontext]
type=user
context=default_iax
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=10.50.4.0/255.255.255.0
;trunk=yes              ; Use IAX2 trunking with this host
trunk=no              ; Do not use IAX2 trunking with this host

Thanks.

Alex Zarubin