[Asterisk-Users] Queue strategy

Ed Greenberg edg at greenberg.org
Tue Feb 15 22:49:08 MST 2005

This begs a question that a fellow over on Asterisk-Biz asked me.

If an agent doesn't accept a call, or doesn't answer in an agent-callback
scheme, is there a good way to log him out (and email his boss :)

Perhaps an AGI script, if one could capture the event.

Anybody ever address this?

</edg>

--On Tuesday, February 15, 2005 8:11 PM -0700 "Kevin P. Fleming"