[Asterisk-Users] Re: Integration Panasonic PBX

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 16:01:50 MST 2005

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:12:01 -0500, John Novack
<jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org> wrote:

> The real problem with Panasonic and anyone's voice mail is tenant
> sharing. Calls to VM or returning to VM don't contain the trunk number
> information.
> The only way to handle is to dedicate extensions and ports for each
> company, a real waste of resources.
>
> John Novack

Does the Panasonic in question support SMDI? If so, maybe someone will
finally get around to coding the SMDI interface to *. There was/is a
rather large bounty for this. I would be interested in contributing to
this if there is still an interest. My Toshiba does SMDI.

-Chuji