[Asterisk-Users] ATA's

Dana Olson rickaster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 12:44:40 MST 2005

There are tons of comments about the S100i, or IAXy, as it's called.
Can't say I like it myself, we have 3 of them right now, and they get
really hot and for some reason don't have the MAC address labeled on
them, and also we couldn't get them to actually take an IP from a
Microsoft DHCP server (worked fine with Linux/Linksys). Also, the IAXy
provisioning is annoying. But this is just my thoughts based on my
experience.
--
Dana