[Asterisk-Users] Stop now, well it doesn't :)

Asterisk asterisk at dotr.com
Tue Feb 15 12:28:04 MST 2005

Ok, this is my third help plea for the day, however it's something that
has been bugging me for quite some time.

To put it quite simply, "Stop now" doesn't. Neither does "Restart Now"

Well, ok, if I start *, and then "stop now" it does.

However, after a day's calling (2000+ calls from SIP->Zap pri or zap
pri->sip), it doesn't. The only way to stop * is to kill the
safe_asterisk, kill -9 the asterisk process and killall -9 mpg123

Has anyone else seen this behaviour ?

I'm running cvs head 02/02/05

Julian.